14th - 16th February
2 nights of Romance & Indulgence
Feel the love this Valentines with this truly romantic and indulgent stay at Melville Hall Hotel and Utopia Spa. Exclusively for adults and peacefully located in Sandown, Isle of Wight, you can immerse yourselves in quality time together with gentle strolls along the beach or adjacent park, a candlelit dinner and unwind and relax in the pool, spacuzzi, sauna, detox cabins and chill out rooms.
- 2 Nights Classic Accommodation just £189pp 14-16 February 2014. For that extra special treat why not book a Double Room with Spa Bath for just £199pp or for the ultimate experience book a Superior Room for just £209pp with 4-Poster or King Size Bed - plus breakfast in bed Saturday morning (superior rooms only)
- Full English Breakfast Each Morning
- Romantic Candlelit 3 Course Dinner in the Fine Dining Summerhill Restaurant on Valentines Evening
- Romantic Arrival with Petal Dressed Bed, Chilled Bottle of Proseco, Strawberries & Isle of Wight Handmade Chocolates
- Unlimited Use of Leisure Club
- 2 for 1 Spa Offer on Hot Stone Treatments - for that ultra indulgence take advantage of a 2 for 1 offer and book 2 x 40 min Hot Stone Back Massages for just £35, or 2 x 85 min Full Body Hot Stone Massages for just £70
- FREE Return Car Ferry Travel from Southampton (min 2 people. sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington available for a surcharge of £20 per car)
Read the What's Good To Do Review on Melville Hall's Valentines Weekend
Don't delay. Book now. Limited Availability
CALL Central Reservations on 01983 869 000
Book Online using the Check Availability Box above right. Special Offer Code: LOVE
Want Other Dates?
If you can't take advantage of this special offer simply sign up below and click on the submit button and we'll make sure you're one of the first to receive news of any future offers. Don't worry - we promise we won't share your information with anyone else.
"Thanks for making our stay so wonderful. Lovely hotel & lovely staff"
Dave & Trina Pinker
"Almost impossible to fault. We were treated like really special guests from the moment we checked in right up until the moment we checked out. The service, I must emphasise again, is so wonderful and their attention to detail second to none. They really seem to have a knack of knowing what their guests want, and delivering it."
Mr Guy, Basildon.
"All very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"The best massage I've ever had. What a lovely place to chill out. Thank you for an amazing experience"
Mrs Shiner, Bournemouth