Unbeatable Isle of Wight Summer Holiday
Available 1st July - 28th September 2012
Includes Ferry Travel & Meals
- 2 Nights Classic Accommodation Sun - Thurs Nights £125pp for stays between 1st July and 28th September 2012. Stay Friday and Saturday nights for a surcharge of just £10pppn (offer excludes 9th-10th July & 24th-25th Aug)
- Freshly Prepared Full English Breakfast
- Delicious 4 Course Fine Dining Evening Meal on Your 1st Evening in the Summerhill Restaurant
- FREE RETURN CAR FERRY TRAVEL FROM SOUTHAMPTON WORTH UP TO £152 (Portsmouth or Lymington Departures additional £20 per vehicle)
- FREE access to hotel Leisure Club including indoor pool and spacuzzi, outdoor spa experience pool and hot tub, sauna and detox cabins.
- Treat Yourself Well with 50% Discount Off ALL Treatments in the Utopia Spa
- Stay Longer - Additional Nights Just £42pp Bed & Breakfast
This special offer spa break is available for all stays between 1st July and 28th September 2012 but must be booked by 11th July 2012
How to Book
To book your Isle of Wight Summer Break simply enter this code "TZ125" in the online booking box above right. Alternatively please call us now on 01983 400 500 - remember to state "TZ125"
When booking online please remember to enter your desired ferry times and treatment choices in the notes box.
FREE Ferry Offer
If you can't take advantage of this special offer simply sign up below to receive free car ferry travel on a future break when you book a minimum 2 night stay. Click on the submit button and we'll also make sure you're one of the first to receive news of any future offers. Don't worry - we promise we won't share your information with anyone else.
Travelling With Your Family?
Take a look at the offers currently available for families at our sister hotels Luccombe Hall and Luccombe Manor. Stunningly located on the cliff top in Shanklin with a fabulous range of indoor and outdoor facilities to keep all the family entertained.
"all very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"Thank you for a lovely stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful which makes ALL the difference. Thank you."
Miss D Wadsworth. Rm 005
"An excellent short break. Massage excellent. there was a great feeling about this hotel as soon as we arrived and checked in."
Mrs Anne Morton-Norris. Rm 235
"The staff were extremely friendly and helpful".
Christine Hawkins. Rm 004
"We have had a fantastic time here. many thanks to all the staff, especially Noel & Ralph".
Mr. Robert Morris. Rm 004