Total Experience 3 Night Hotel Spa Break £294pp (worth £687+)
Meals, Ferry, Accommodation & Spa Treatments
3NT Total Experience Spa Break from £294pp
Save Over 50%
For those looking for the ultimate get away from it all spa break. Including a specially selected treatment package to ensure you feel truly relaxed and pampered from head to toe.
Your Total Experience Hotel Spa Break includes
- 3 night stay in a Classic bedroom
- Return car ferry travel from Southampton to East Cowes, when 2 or more people travel
- Freshly prepared full English breakfast each morning
- Delicious 2 course dinner each evening in the Summerhill Restaurant
- Tasty spa lunch each day
- Spa welcome gift
- Ultimate treatment package including: (worth £230)
- Renew Body Exfoliation
- Relaxing Massage
- Aromatic Facial
- Hand and Foot Ritual
Your Total Experience Spa Break Travel Dates, Prices & Options Include:
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights for £294pp (excluding the travel period below)
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights 27th May - 29th August for £315pp
- Stay Friday & Saturday nights for a surcharge of £10pppn
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £10pppn
- Ferry crossings also available from Portsmouth and Lymington for a surcharge of £20 per car or £35 between 14th July and 3rd September
How to Book Your Isle of Wight Total Experience Spa Break
To book your chosen spa break online simply click on the link below and enter your details and your spa break package.
Alternatively call Central Reservations on 01983 400 500
All spa breaks include robe and pool towel hire and full use of the Leisure Club and Complimentary area.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a Double/Twin bedded room - For single occupancy a 50% surcharge will be added for use of a Double Room.
Enhance Your Spa Break
Get even more out of your spa break or spa weekend by adding on additional treatments. Visit the Utopia Spa website for further details on all spa treatments and beauty treatments available.
Why not also take time out to enjoy a walk around the adjacent Los Altos park, or within 5 minutes you can take in the refreshing sea breeze with a walk along the coast path at the beautiful Sandown Bay. With half of the Isle of Wight classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty and over 60 miles of stunning beaches you have the perfect combination for an incredible and memorable spa break on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Should you require any advice on treatments please do not hesitate to contact the spa team on 01983 405848 or for details of your hotel stay please call Reservations on 01983 400 500.
Stay In Touch
At Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa our aim is to offer you the best value spa breaks and holidays on the Isle of Wight and as such will run a variety of seasonal promotions. If you are not sure when you would like to stay then complete the short form below and let us keep you informed of the latest offers, news and events.