National Spa Week Offer
2 Nights £129pp
+ FREE Return Car Ferry Travel worth up to £90!
+ FREE Room Upgrade
Special Offer Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Classic Bedroom Sunday-Thurs. Friday and Saturday nights available for a supplement of £10pp per night
- FREE Bedroom Upgrade to the best bedroom available at the time of booking
- FREE return car ferry travel from Southampton when a minimum of 2 people travel. (Crossings available from Portsmouth and Lymington for a supplement of £20 per car)
- Delicious 4 course dinner each evening in the Summerhill Fine Dining Restaurant
- Full English breakfast each morning
- FREE Leisure Club Pass with access to Indoor Pool, Spa-cuzzi, Sauna and Detox Cabins as well as outdoor Spa Experience Pool and Outdoor Spa-cuzzi
- 2 x FREE 30 minute spa treatments per person (choose from mini manicure, mini pedicure, express facial, head massage. Alternatively combine your two free treatments and choose from a Full Body Massage, Decleor Aromassage Facial, Luxury Manicure or Luxury Pedicure.)
- Additional nights half board accommodation just £43pp
- FREE bottle of wine on arrival for all bookings made online
Available 2 October 2011 - 10 Febraury 2012.
(excluding 11-12 Nov; 16-17 Dec; 24-26 Dec 2011)
BOOK BY 1 October 2011 to get this offer
Luxurious bedroom upgrades available.
How to Book
To book your National Spa Break Offer, simply enter your dates in to the online booking box above right. Enter OFFER CODE: spaweek.
Alternatively please call us now on 01983 400 500 and mention offer code: spa week
Book Online and receive a bottle of house wine on arrival with our compliments.
Offer is subject to availability and must be booked by 1 October 2011. BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment
We can't wait to see you!
"Great swimming pool & outside area."
Mr. Neil Marshall
"Thank you for making ours a wonderful stay!"
Peter & Heather Burgess
"Thanks for making our stay so wonderful. Lovely hotel & lovely staff"
Dave & Trina Pinker
"Almost impossible to fault. We were treated like really special guests from the moment we checked in right up until the moment we checked out. The service, I must emphasise again, is so wonderful and their attention to detail second to none. They really seem to have a knack of knowing what their guests want, and delivering it."
Mr Guy, Basildon.
"All very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"The best massage I've ever had. What a lovely place to chill out. Thank you for an amazing experience"
Mrs Shiner, Bournemouth