Subscriber £89 Spa Break
Meals, Ferry and Spa Treatments
2 night just £89pp (Was £200.30pp)
- 2 Nights Accommodation £89pp Sun - Thurs (Fri & Sat nights £10pppn supplement)
- Full English Breakfast Each Morning
- Mouthwatering 4 Course Dinner in the Fine Dining Summerhill Restaurant (on your 1st night)
- 2 x 30 min Spa Treatments (choose from Scalp Massage, Decleor Quick Boost Facial,Manicure, Pedicure
- Unlimited Use of Leisure Club
- FREE Return Car Ferry Travel from Southampton to Cowes when travelling up to 12th February 2012. Travel between 13th Feb and 6th April is subject to a surcharge of £10pp(min 2 people. sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington available for a surcharge of £20 per car)
- Stay Longer. Additional Nights Available for Just £35pppn for Bed, Breakfast & 4 Course Evening Dinner (£45 pppn after 12th Feb)
Offer Must be Booked by 31st January 2012. Stay any 2 nights up to 6th April 2012. Dates Excluded: 6,7,14,21,28 Jan & 3,4,10,11,21 Feb
CALL 01983 400 500.
Special Offer Code:SUB89
Book Online using the Check Availability Box above right
Want Other Dates?
If you can't take advantage of this special offer simply sign up below and click on the submit button and we'll make sure you're one of the first to receive news of any future offers. Don't worry - we promise we won't share your information with anyone else.
"Thanks for making our stay so wonderful. Lovely hotel & lovely staff"
Dave & Trina Pinker
"Almost impossible to fault. We were treated like really special guests from the moment we checked in right up until the moment we checked out. The service, I must emphasise again, is so wonderful and their attention to detail second to none. They really seem to have a knack of knowing what their guests want, and delivering it."
Mr Guy, Basildon.
"All very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"The best massage I've ever had. What a lovely place to chill out. Thank you for an amazing experience"
Mrs Shiner, Bournemouth