Spa Revival 1 Night Hotel Spa Break from £109pp
Meals, Accommodation, Ferry & Hot Stone Back Massage
When it is time to unwind, escape and recharge, we will make sure you check out feeling ready to face the world again.
Your Spa Revival Spa Break includes:
- One night classic accommodation Sunday - Thursday nights in a Classic Bedroom
- Freshly cooked to order full English breakfast
- Delicious 3 course evening dinner in the Summerhill Restaurant
- Tasty Spa Lunch
- Return car ferry travel from Southampton to East Cowes, when 2 or more people travel
- Hot Stone Back Massage
Your Spa Revival Travel Dates, Prices & Options Include:
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights for £109pp (excluding travel period below)
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights from 29th March - 20th July or 3rd September - 30th September for £119pp
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights from 21st July - 3rd September for £129pp
- Stay Friday & Saturday nights for a surcharge of £10
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £10pp
- Surcharge will apply for peak dates such as Valentines Day, Easter, Bank Holidays, Isle of Wight Festival, High season and time of sailing
- Please enquire for more information
How to Book Your Isle of Wight Spa Revivial Spa Break at Melville Hall Hotel & Utopia Spa
To book your chosen spa break simply call our reservations team on 01983 400500
All spa breaks include robe and pool towel hire and full use of the Leisure Club and Complimentary area
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a Double/Twin bedded room - For single occupancy a 50% surcharge will be added for use of a Double Room.
Enhance Your Spa Break
Get even more out of your spa break or spa weekend by adding on additional treatments. Visit the Utopia Spa website for further details on all spa treatments and beauty treatments available.
Why not also take time out to enjoy a walk around the adjacent Los Altos park, or within 5 minutes you can take in the refreshing sea breeze with a walk along the coast path at the beautiful Sandown Bay. With half of the Isle of Wight classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty and over 60 miles of stunning beaches you have the perfect combination for an incredible and memorable spa break on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Should you require any advice on treatments please do not hesitate to contact the spa team on 01983 405848 or for details of your hotel stay please call Reservations on 01983 400 500.