Ferry Inclusive Breaks
Mini Breaks From Just £125pp
Isle of Wight
Exclusively Adults & Children Over 14
This Ferry Inclusive Short Break Offer includes:
- 2 Nights or more Accommodation Sun - Thurs Nights. Stay Friday and Saturday nights for a supplement of just £10pppn
- Freshly Prepared Full English Breakfast
- Delicious 3 Course Evening Meal on your 1st Evening in the Summerhill Restaurant. Upgrade to include dinner on your second night for just £19.95pp
- FREE RETURN CAR FERRY TRAVEL FROM SOUTHAMPTON WORTH UP TO £112 (Portsmouth or Lymington Departures additional £20 per vehicle).
- FREE access to hotel Leisure Club including indoor pool and spacuzzi, outdoor spa experience pool and hot tub, sauna and detox cabins.
- Treat Yourself Well with a £10 Off e-voucher Each Hour of Treatments in the Utopia Spa
- Stay Longer - Additional Nights From Just £39pp Bed & Breakfast
Special Offer Prices, per person
|2 Nights||Extra Nights B&B|
|1st Oct - 14th Feb 14||£125||£45|
|14th Feb - 18th Apr||£149||£49|
|18th Apr - 7th Sept||£169||£59|
|7th Sept - 2nd Nov||£149||£49|
|2nd Nov - 24th Dec||£129||£39|
Sign Up for Subscriber Only Special Offers
We value your privacy and guarantee that your details will not be shared with any one else. Once you have clicked submit you will return to this page.
How to Book
To book your Isle of Wight Ferry Inclusive Short Break simply enter your details in the online booking box above right and select "Car Ferry Inclusive Short Break". Alternatively please call us now on 01983 400 500 - remember to state "Car Ferry Inclusive Short Break"
When booking online please remember to enter your desired ferry times and treatment choices in the notes box.
Special Offer Code:
"all very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"Thank you for a lovely stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful which makes ALL the difference. Thank you."
Miss D Wadsworth. Rm 005
"An excellent short break. Massage excellent. there was a great feeling about this hotel as soon as we arrived and checked in."
Mrs Anne Morton-Norris. Rm 235
"The staff were extremely friendly and helpful".
Christine Hawkins. Rm 004
"We have had a fantastic time here. many thanks to all the staff, especially Noel & Ralph".
Mr. Robert Morris. Rm 004