Car Ferry Inclusive Short Breaks from £149
Available up to 31st August 2013
Includes FREE Car Ferry Travel & Evening Dinner
This ferry inclusive short break offer includes:
- 2 Nights or more Accommodation Sun - Thurs Nights £149pp for stays up to 24th May 2013. Stay between 24th May and 31st August 2013 for Just £20 per person supplement. Stay Friday and Saturday nights for a supplement of just £10pppn
- Freshly Prepared Full English Breakfast
- Delicious 4 Course Evening Meal on your 1st Evening in the Summerhill Restaurant
- FREE RETURN CAR FERRY TRAVEL FROM SOUTHAMPTON WORTH UP TO £130 (Portsmouth or Lymington Departures additional £20 per vehicle). **Please note ferry travel via Southampton on selected dates may have restricted sailing times and may incur an additional surcharge of £15, see below.
- FREE access to hotel Leisure Club including indoor pool and spacuzzi, outdoor spa experience pool and hot tub, sauna and detox cabins.
- Treat Yourself Well with 50% Discount Off ALL Treatments in the Utopia Spa
- Stay Longer - Additional Nights Just £49pp Bed & Breakfast
**Ferry Travel from or to Southampton will incur an additional charge of £15 per leg on the following peak dates at certain sailing times:
From Southampton - 24 & 25 May; 13 & 14 June; 27 July; 3,10,17,23 & 24 Aug
To Southampton - 27 May; 17 June; 27 July; 3,10,17,24 & 26 Aug
Sign Up for Subscriber Only Special Offers
We value your privacy and guarantee that your details will not be shared with any one else. Once you have clicked submit you will return to this page.
How to Book
To book your Isle of Wight Ferry Inclusive Short Break simply enter your details in the online booking box above right and select "Car Ferry Inclusive Short Break". Alternatively please call us now on 01983 400 500 - remember to state "Car Ferry Inclusive Short Break"
When booking online please remember to enter your desired ferry times and treatment choices in the notes box.
"all very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"Thank you for a lovely stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful which makes ALL the difference. Thank you."
Miss D Wadsworth. Rm 005
"An excellent short break. Massage excellent. there was a great feeling about this hotel as soon as we arrived and checked in."
Mrs Anne Morton-Norris. Rm 235
"The staff were extremely friendly and helpful".
Christine Hawkins. Rm 004
"We have had a fantastic time here. many thanks to all the staff, especially Noel & Ralph".
Mr. Robert Morris. Rm 004