Perfect for Me Hotel Spa Break 2 Nights from £259pp
Meals, Accommodation, Ferry Travel & Spa Treatments
This 2 night break gives you freedom to choose the perfect escape for you. We have specially designed packages with treatments that work in harmony with each other and your needs.
Your Perfect for Me Hotel Spa Break includes:
- Two Night stay in a Classic bedroom
- Return car ferry travel from Southampton, Portsmouth or Lymington
- Freshly prepared full English breakfast both mornings
- Tasty Spa Lunch both days
- Delicious 3 course dinner both evenings in the Summerhill Restaurant
- Choose from one of the following treatment packages:
- Unwind- Scalp Massage, Foot Massage & Hot Stone Back Massage (worth £95)
- Pamper- Aromatic Facial, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure (worth £99)
- Renew- Detoxing Body Massage, Body Wrap (worth £105)
Your Perfect For Me Spa Break Travel Dates, Prices & Options Include:
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights for £259pp (excluding travel period below)
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights from 29th March - 20th July or 3rd September - 30th September for £279pp
- Stay Sunday - Thursday nights from 21st July - 2nd September for £309pp
- Stay Friday & Saturday nights for a surcharge of £10 per night
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for £10pp per night
- Surcharge will apply for peak dates such as Valenties Day, Easter, Bank Holidays, Isle of Wight Festival, High season and time of sailing
- Please enquire for more information
How to Book Your Isle of Wight Perfect for Me Spa Break
To book your chosen spa break simply call our reservations team on 01983 400500
All spa breaks include robe and pool towel hire and full use of the Leisure Club and Complimentary area.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a Double/Twin bedded room - For single occupancy a 50% surcharge will be added for use of a Double Room.
Enhance Your Spa Break
Get even more out of your spa break or spa weekend by adding on additional treatments. Visit the Utopia Spa website for further details on all spa treatments and beauty treatments available.
Why not also take time out to enjoy a walk around the adjacent Los Altos park, or within 5 minutes you can take in the refreshing sea breeze with a walk along the coast path at the beautiful Sandown Bay. With half of the Isle of Wight classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty and over 60 miles of stunning beaches you have the perfect combination for an incredible and memorable spa break on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Should you require any advice on treatments please do not hesitate to contact the spa team on 01983 405848 or for details of your hotel stay please call Reservations on 01983 400 500.