Exclusive Subscriber Golf & Spa Breaks from £120
The perfect holiday combination for couples who want to spend time together but maybe he wants to be on the golf course whilst she wants to be pampered, or maybe it is the other way round as ladies increasingly want to spend time on the golf course and men are becoming as accustomed to spa treatments as the ladies.
This is a subscriber only special offer. If you are not already a subscriber of Melville Hall Hotel or Garden Isle Hotels, please simply sign up using the short form below and you will then be eligible for this great value offer or any other of our subscriber only special offer deals.
Golf & Spa Breaks from £120pp
|Classic Double or Twin||£120 ||£221 ||£322|
|Classic Double with Spa Bath||£125||£231 ||£337|
|Superior Twin, King Size Double or Four Poster||£130||£241||£352|
- Return Car ferry Travel from Southampton (Portsmouth and Lymington crossings £20 surcharge)
- Full English Breakfast
- 4 Course Fine Dining Dinner in the Summerhill Restaurant
- 1 Round of Golf at Newport Golf Course or 1 x 30 minute spa treatment in the Utopia Spa per person, per night of your stay
- Free unlimited use of Utopia Spa Leisure facilities - including indoor spa pool, spa-cuzzi, sauna, detox box, outdoor spa experience pool featuring swim jet and swan neck hydro massage (summer months) and outdoor spa-cuzzi
- Comfortable accommodation in a Classic Bedroom (upgrades available for a Spa Bedroom at just £5pppn and Superior Bedroomat just £10pppn)
A golf and spa break is a great choice for both golfers and non golfers alike
A round of golf can be stressful and physically demanding, so what better way to recuperate then with a treatment in the spa? The Golfers Swing Massage is a must!
The Isle of Wight boasts several golf courses and the team at Melville Hall Hotel Can help you with booking tee times at the course of your choice. Advance notification is highly recommended.
Melville Hall Hotel offers you several options for booking your golf and spa break. You can simply select to book the Golf and Spa Package, details of which are below, or book one of the spa breaks and then make a separate request for tee times, or simply select a hotel short break and then book both spa treatments and tee times to suit.
"A fabulous massage - so relaxing I drifted off to sleep! The perfect end to a perfect break away"
Mrs G Martin, Guildford
Sign Up for Subscriber Only Special Offers
We value your privacy and guarantee that your details will not be shared with any one else. Once you have clicked submit you will return to this page.