National Spa Week Offer
2 Nights £129pp
+ FREE Return Car Ferry Travel worth up to £112!
When you Sign Up below to receive voucher (from Southampton-Cowes. £20 supplement for travel from Portsmouth and Lymington)
+ FREE Room Upgrade
Special Offer Includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Classic Bedroom Sunday-Thurs. Friday and Saturday nights available for a supplement of £10pp per night
- FREE Bedroom Upgrade to the best bedroom available at the time of bookingworth up to £40
- Delicious 4 course dinner on your first evening in the Summerhill Fine Dining Restaurant
- Full English breakfast each morning
- FREE Leisure Club Pass with access to Indoor Pool, Spa-cuzzi, Sauna and Detox Cabins as well as outdoor Spa Experience Pool and Outdoor Spa-cuzzi
- 2 x FREE 30 minute spa treatments per person (choose from mini manicure, mini pedicure, Decleor quick boost facial, scalp massage)
- Additional nights bed & breakfast accommodation just £39pp
- FREE bottle of wine on arrival for all bookings made online
Available 1 October 2012 - 28 March 2013.
(excluding 21-26 Dec 2012)
Sign Up for FREE Ferry Tavel
Your details will not be shared with any other party. (Once you have entered your details and clicked submit you will be bought back automatically to this page)
How to Book
To book your Spa Break Offer, simply enter your dates in to the online booking box above right and look for Winter Warmer Spa Break Offer. Alternatively please call us now on 01983 400 500 and mention "Winter Warmer Spa break"
Book Online and receive a bottle of house wine on arrival with our compliments.
Offer is subject to availability. BOOK NOW to avoid disappointment
We can't wait to see you!
"all very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"Thank you for a lovely stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful which makes ALL the difference. Thank you."
Miss D Wadsworth. Rm 005
"An excellent short break. Massage excellent. there was a great feeling about this hotel as soon as we arrived and checked in."
Mrs Anne Morton-Norris. Rm 235
"The staff were extremely friendly and helpful".
Christine Hawkins. Rm 004
"We have had a fantastic time here. many thanks to all the staff, especially Noel & Ralph".
Mr. Robert Morris. Rm 004