Isle of Wight Spa Break
With Meals, Ferry and Spa Treatments
2 nights from just £89pp, stay up to 24 May
- 2 Nights Accommodation £89pp up to 29 March and £109pp up to 24 May (Fri & Sat nights £10pppn supplement)
- Full English Breakfast Each Morning
- Mouthwatering 4 Course Dinner in the Fine Dining Summerhill Restaurant (on your 1st night)
- 2 x 30 min Spa Treatments per booking (choose from Scalp Massage, Decleor Quick Boost Facial,Manicure, Pedicure)
- Unlimited Use of Leisure Club
- FREE Return Car Ferry Travel from Southampton to East Cowes when travelling up to 14th February 2013. Travel between 14th Feb and 24th May is subject to a surcharge of £20 per vehicle. Portsmouth or Lymington departures available on request for £20 surcharge per vehicle.
- Stay Longer. Additional Nights Available for Just £35pppn for Bed & Breakfast up to 29th March and £45pppn up to 24th May.
Offer Must be Booked by 14th February. Stay any 2 nights up to 24th May 2013. Dates Excluded: 12 Feb, 29,30,31 March & 3,4,5 May.
CALL 01983 400 500.
Special Offer Code: TEXT89
Book Online using the Check Availability Box above right and select the package "Exclusive Teletext Holidays Spa Break (TEXT89)"
Want Other Dates?
If you can't take advantage of this special offer simply sign up below and click on the submit button and we'll make sure you're one of the first to receive news of any future offers. Don't worry - we promise we won't share your information with anyone else.
"Thanks for making our stay so wonderful. Lovely hotel & lovely staff"
Dave & Trina Pinker
"Almost impossible to fault. We were treated like really special guests from the moment we checked in right up until the moment we checked out. The service, I must emphasise again, is so wonderful and their attention to detail second to none. They really seem to have a knack of knowing what their guests want, and delivering it."
Mr Guy, Basildon.
"All very good and food lovely! Particular praise must be given to all staff for their friendly caring attention. Tremendous value for money – will definitely recommend to friends and hope to return – well done!"
Mr & Mrs Deane, Reading
"The best massage I've ever had. What a lovely place to chill out. Thank you for an amazing experience"
Mrs Shiner, Bournemouth