Isle of Wight Spa Break
Meals, Ferry and Spa Treatments
2 nights from just £125pp
- 2 Nights Accommodation from £125pp Sun - Thurs from 1st October to 3rd November. Just £149pp for stays prior to 30th September (Fri & Sat nights £10pppn supplement)
- Full English Breakfast Each Morning
- Mouthwatering 4 Course Dinner in the Summerhill Restaurant on your day of arrival worth £32.50 per person
- Book additional night evening dinner for just £20 per person - usual price £32.50
- Your choice of 2 spa treatments per booking: Decleor Quick Boost Facial for Men or Women, Hot Oil Scalp Massage, Mini Manicure or Mini Pedicure (30 mins each)
- £10 e-voucher giving £10 off every additional hour of treatment time booked
- Unlimited Use of Leisure Club
- FREE Return Car Ferry Travel from Southampton worth up to £112. (sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington available for a surcharge of £20 per car)
- Stay Longer. Additional Nights Available for Just £45pppn from 1st October or £49pppn prior to 30th September for Bed & Breakfas
|Up to 30th September ||2 Nights £149pp ||Additional Nights £49pp |
| 1st October to3rd November||2 Nights £125pp||Additional Nights £45pp |
Available up to 3rd November 2013
Friday & Saturday nights are subject to a supplement of £10pppn
Offer Must be Booked by 20th September 2013. Stay any 2 nights up to 3rd November 2013.
CALL 01983 400 500 quoting Special Offer Code: TZ125
Book Online using the Check Availability Box above right. Select the TZ125 BREAK to book this offer.
Other Isle of Wight Deals
Family Friendly holidays, luxury Gold Award Self Catering Apartments, Cliff Top Hotels - Garden Isle Hotels have a range of special offers for any budget. Check out other Isle of Wight Special Offers .
Want Other Dates?
If you can't take advantage of this special offer simply sign up below and click on the submit button and we'll make sure you're one of the first to receive news of any future offers. Don't worry - we promise we won't share your information with anyone else.
"Almost impossible to fault. We were treated like really special guests from the moment we checked in right up until the moment we checked out. The service, I must emphasise again, is so wonderful and their attention to detail second to none. They really seem to have a knack of knowing what their guests want, and delivering it."
Mr Guy, Basildon.
"Thank you all for making ours a wonderful stay!"
Peter & Heather Burgess
"Thank you for a lovely stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful which makes ALL the difference. Thank you."
Miss D Wadsworth.
"Thank you very much for making our stay with you enjoyable. All the staff were very helpful especially the waiting staff and the receptionist that greeted us on arrival. Thank you.
Miss R Halliday & Mr. J Wells
"We have enjoyed a lovely relaxing stay with you, all staff extremely helpful, pleasant and polite - hotel & room lovely. Thank you so much"
Kevin & Paula Hodgson, Rm 119
Mrs Shiner, Bournemouth